Through Lines 002
I’ve been on a bit of a kick listening to The National lately, so new music from singer Matt Berninger is more than welcome to my ears. This particular Mercury Rev cover is part of a box set supporting Planned Parenthood.
- Quarantine or not, all is not lost as long as there’s still people doing what they can to help others or just make things that can bring a little joy to someone else. Here’s “Life in Quarantine,” a new song from Ben Gibbard.
- It’s always interesting to see what ideas didn’t get used as much as the one that did, especially in identity projects. Looking forward to The Process from Standards Manual.
- A new Tiny Desk Concert with Jenny Lewis? Yes please.
- A little required graphic design history reading from Aggie Toppins.
- I’d argue that work culture is perhaps not all that Silicon Valley has ruined. I know I’m not alone.
- Looks like a fun weekend project for Liam and I.
- This collection of lectures presented by the Letterform Archive is a great resource to take a break and be inspired or learn something as many of us acclimatize to a new remote working situation.
- One of the most interesting things I’ve read in the last few days. And an ending that was very different than I anticipated.
- Trudeau, showing how to lead through a crisis. And putting the rest of us to shame in the process :)
- That Tucker is always so thoughtful.