I had no idea they filmed at least one show from this weird post-Phil Collins version of Genesis tour that didn’t make it out of Europe. A much darker, heavier version of the band with Ray Wilson on lead vocals. See also this incarnation’s take on the always popular Domino from 1986’s Invisible Touch album.
- Materials for Computer People. Kelli’s onto something I tell ya.
- Let’s come back to these trends in a few years and see how they played out.
- How to make a three pendulum rotary harmonograph. This seems like a fun project.
- I’ll be following along on this initiative by the Buckminster Fuller Institute to author a new Co-Operating Manual for Spaceship Earth.
- The power of a Trimtab, a lovely metaphor for the potential of an individual.
- Technology companies are wise to dig more deeply into the idea of a Regret Test.
- Your own artisanal internet. Yes, please.